Attorney J. Bryan Edwards
Personal Injury & Criminal Defense Trial Lawyer
In 1995, J. Bryan Edwards co-founded Cranston & Edwards PLLC, where he focuses on litigation of personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and automobile accident claims. He also has extensive experience representing the accused –a passion he has pursued for over 25 years. An aggressive trial-ready attorney, Mr. Edwards is prepared to protect his clients’ interests at the state and federal levels. Since founding his firm, he has tried many complex cases to verdict and obtained numerous settlements and judgements in excess of one million dollars for clients throughout West Virginia. Attorney Edwards approaches each case with attention to detail and a keen awareness of the importance of the outcome. His powerful advocacy is an asset in obtaining the optimal results for his clients.
Main Areas of Practice
Attorney Edwards delivers passionate and effective legal representation for those who have been hurt through no fault of their own, as well as families who have lost a loved one as a result of a negligent, wrongful, or reckless act.
Assistance is also available for DUI and criminal defense-related matters.
West Virginia University College of Law – Morgantown, WV
- Juris Doctor – 1995
- President, Phi Delta Phi (a service fraternity for law students)
- Moot Court Board Member
West Virginia University – Morgantown, WV
- Business (Corporate Finance)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Cum Laude – 1992
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit – 1997
- West Virginia State Bar – 1995
- United States District Court for the Northern District of W.Va. – 1995
- United States District Court for the Southern District of W.Va. – 1995
Professional Associations & Memberships
- West Virginia State Bar Association
- West Virginia Association for Justice
Attorney Edwards and his wife, Kristin, reside in the Cheat Lake region of Morgantown with their two children, Nathaniel and Joshua. He and his family worship at Chestnut Ridge Church and enjoy being active in various sports and outdoor activities throughout the year.